Friday, August 27, 2010

Recap

It's been just over 9 months since the big day. I still think it was the most perfect day and I'm so grateful for the way everything turned out. For the first four months after the wedding, I would probably a spend at least a good 30 minutes everyday looking at our wedding pictures, re-living the moments in my head. And then when my brother gave us the video he made, I watched that over and over and over.

I am going to try to recap the wedding and do my best to remember all the details of planning before the big day.









A few things I will try to address:

Budget (yes, we did stay within our budget of $10,000.)
Location
Flowers
Dress (my favorite!)
Priorities
Photographer
Attitude (both when planning the wedding and on the actual wedding day)
Photos of the Final Day!
Honeymoon, maybe :)
Good Resources

No comments:

Post a Comment